For the first time in, like, years - I wasn't depressed after going shopping. I fit a junior's size 7, and a lady's size 4-6 depending on the brand. It's very weird - I remember always looking at those tiny sizes and thinking wow, I can't believe people are actually that little. Now the size 6's actually look a little big to me???? How weird is that! But very cool - I even tried on some of Walmart's size S/4-6 exercise pants and they were simply too big. And no smaller sizes existed. That was kind of a bummer but a good bummer, definitely.
I tried very hard to stay within our budget for clothing this month and didn't quite make it - $31 over - but I did buy the things I need for our trip to Arizona.
Today, all day pretty much, I was gone - we are having women's meetings at our church so DH watched the kids all day while I went to the morning meeting & then shopping, then home for a couple of hours, then night meeting, then shopping again. So I'm pretty tired - but I have to say that the thought of eating food really doesn't appeal to me as much. Maybe I'm not as tempted because of what I know might happen if I just binge. And usually I never taste, I always binge. Like if I'm going to cheat, dang it, I'm going to do it right, LOL!
So I pretty much existed on green smoothies today - it's easy to take them to church and stick them in the fridge and just drink it during or afterwards. There are alot of people that noticed I've lost weight today - I think probably because my skirt would have literally fallen off if I didn't have a belt on. I usually don't wear stuff like that but in this case it was the only thing I could find this morning.
So I was surrounded at one point by 3-4 people asking me what I have been doing, genuinely interested - not in a bad way. They've seen me drop in weight dramatically since Christmas when I went on the Master Cleanse and lost 20lbs, and now continue to lose on raw/811. They're not really interested in how to do it themselves, though, so I just tell them I eat fresh fruits/veggies and low fat with a little nuts each day. I got the usual "what about beans?" or "how do you get your protein?" and fielded those ok.
Food:
1 whole pineapple
1.5 bunch spinach
6 bananas
3 apples
20 almonds
35 dates
Calories: 2185
84/7/10
3 comments:
Hey Sherah!
I just found your blog through Sarah's blog, and what a great job you're doing!! :D It's so great to have other 80/10/10 followers keeping blogs to connect with. I'll be adding your blog to the links on mine. :)
Keep it up!
You're doing great, Sherah! Isn't it such a high when the clothes start looking bigger and bigger? :)
Hey Harmony! I've been reading yours too, I read the entire thing and then every night I read it. You both go to bed earlier than me since I'm in PST - so yours are always there when I post. And I totally agree - it's SO helpful to have others there for some kind of accountability!!!
Post a Comment