Monday, March 05, 2007

Day 3: Soooo tired!

Today I was really tired - I didn't end up going to sleep until maybe 11:45 last night, I had to put away so many groceries. They were literally covering most of my kitchen floor in bags. =( And my 4 year old woke me up at 7:15 instead if the normal 8:00 so I'm pooped.

I did my 30 minute workout with T-Tapp, which included the "Awesome Legs" and "Secret to a Flat Stomach" and also the Basic Workout Plus, with lunges. I think the lunges really made the difference because I'm more sore than normal. It felt good, my legs were literally shaking when I was done.

It seemed like today flew by. I determined that I was NOT going to even get on the computer until naptime, so I could get some work done around the house. But then my sister in law came over so we chatted for a while and pretty soon, it was naptime. Not much work done tonight.

I'm going to end this early because I really need some sleep tonight. I did pretty well as far as food goes, although my choices are starting to seem boring. I really have a problem with being bored on any diet that I go on, but I am determined to do this. If I can make it 2 weeks at least, then I'll know that if I go off of it I'll probably get really sick like others have and that will be my safeguard: not worth it!!

Food:

3 Oranges
5 Bananas
2 Apples
1 3/4 Mangos
25 Dates
1/4 Avocado
4 oz. Green Leef lettuce
1 bunch Spinach

Calories: 1907
85/6/9

No comments: