Oops! I forgot to write last night - I ended up going to bed early with my 7 year old DD; she loves sleeping in my bed when DH comes home late. So yesterday I realized that I'm so happy living this way! I love the feeling of knowing I'm doing the right thing for my body, for my life - and all of a sudden I feel skinnier, even though I know it's not all THAT possible within just 2 days. I stuffed myself with bananas again today and felt very satisfied. I splurged and had an entire avocado, but it was so small that I only hit 9% of my fat for the day, so I was happy with that. The day completely flew by so that was good. I hate how time goes so fast when it comes to how the kids grow & I feel like I miss entire chunks of their adorable-ness because it goes so fast. But the good part of that, is that when I'm focused and stay 100% on my diet, yet don't focus on it like it's my LIFE - then I find the time also passes by really fast and my 2nd day is already completed and done. Yay for that!
Food:
(the reason I always have 1/3, LOL, is because the night before I always make my DH I huge green smoothie for his breakfast. I dump in a bunch of stuff, and he's informed me that it's too much. So I still make the same amount but I give him 2/3 of it and I keep 1/3 for myself. Thus the 1/3 measurements every day)
1/3 bunch spinach
1/3 apple
7 1/4 medium bananas
1 large banana
5 1/2 medium oranges
1 small avocado
3/4 cup raisins (I hope these are legal - does anyone know? I don't have the book yet)
1/3 of a head of green leaf lettuce
Calories: 1801
85/6/9
1 comment:
Raisins should be fine occasionally, in moderate amounts. :) As your body gets cleaner you may find that eating too much dried foods may cause you problems and you'll naturally want to give them up. I had a few "episodes" of binging on sun dried tomatoes and regretted it every time and right now I don't crave them at all. Hope this helps.
Post a Comment