So, I'm still here. I know these "still here" posts are probably getting ultra boring, but it's kind of therapeutic for me to write out my thoughts so...I guess just don't read it if it's too boring. =)
I always had pity on those moms who went 10 days overdue - thinking, horrors, how did they STAND it? I don't even know how I've gotten through waiting this long, but actually I DO know - it was summer camp. Now I'm just sort of hanging on to the hope that it could be any day, any time really...the next contraction I feel could be "the one" that starts it all.
I had some consecutive contractions last night while we were watching a movie, but they always seem to just kind of go away once I go to bed. Although I did get woken up at least 4 times last night with contractions obviously hard enough to wake me up. But nothing after that.
I'm taking the five older kids to Walmart to get some pool toys today, then we're heading out to our church's pool which is open for the next 3 days from 1-6. Good thing too, because the temp is going to be in the upper 80's - lower 90's the rest of this week. I'm looking forward to getting some rays before the baby comes - might as well take advantage of it while I can! DD3 I would usually leave home just because she requires a little more looking after in the pool than the others, but awww...she looks at me with those big brown eyes and wants to go with the big kids sooooo bad. It's hard to say no to that! Plus, it'll keep me busier which maybe will bring on the contractions, baby! =)
It honestly feels like this baby is never going to come out by itself. I wonder? Will I need to be induced after all? I never have before, it's so strange. I'm curious to see what the ultrasound results are tomorrow, but on the other hand, I'd much rather not even have to GO to that appointment. I'd rather be holding my little baby by then! It's kind of sad to see the drawer full of baby clothes all folded, washed, and ready. And my room holds the swing, the changing table, the bed...all just kind of sitting there without any baby to fill them. Like a ghost that isn't there.
1 comment:
Soon Sherah....soon....I promise!!!
Post a Comment