Sunday, October 21, 2007

Week 33: Day 7 ~ This is weird...

I just wanted to pop on here real quick to document an interesting thing. Yesterday I noticed that my size Medium maternity shirt that I got at Old Navy a while back was getting really loose - like all stretched out. Kind of a bummer, I really like that shirt and it just looked a bit too big, but it fit me fine - actually kind of tight before. About a week ago I pulled on some pants that I had bought on Ebay only to realize they were a teensy bit too tight - I still wore them all day when I got them because I like them so much, but they weren't the stretch type so when I sat down they'd get too tight on my tummy.

So today I put them on and they fit perfectly! Not too tight anywhere...even when I sit down. Now it definitely could be because I wore them once already, but it seems like if they were going to stretch out they would have done so about halfway through the day, because I'm pretty active during the day (up & down sitting, picking up the floor, etc). THEN I put on my size Medium "favorite T" as they call it, and it's really loose too! Kind of strange - I don't know if it's just Old Navy brand that does this maybe...but it makes me wonder if the baby is growing but *I* am losing weight. I also received two tops from Old Navy in the mail from Ebay size Large, and they're definitely too big. I never thought I'd fit so comfortably in a size Medium at 34 weeks pregnant!

That's another thing. I would have thought I'd gained a little more by now - especially because about every other day I've had something cooked - usually 2 sandwiches of chicken/cheese/mayo on white bread. And chips with either salsa or cheese, around lunchtime. I'm trying to break that little cycle - it seems to be during naptime when I finally sit down to rest at the computer that I get these weird cravings and it's hard not to give in. But anyway, the point being that I haven't been 100% raw so I was expecting my weight to climb pretty fast especially with the bread which is like THE #1 weight-gaining food for me.

I weighed in at 152.0 this morning even after eating that sandwich yesterday so....we'll see what tomorrow brings - I'm pretty sure I'll be 100% raw today. I've been eating alot of fatty things like the nut-based cheesecake with strawberries poured over, a whole large avocado made into chocolate pudding with coconut, maca, mesquite, agave/honey, and cocoa powder. Not so much greens....bleh...I just can't stand those right now. But I am trying to have the 70oz. smoothies at least 3-4 times a week so I'm getting some nourishment through greens.

Today I plan to kind of go crazy with the flax seed flat bread & crackers - I have a TON of green peppers that absolutely NEED to be used, they're getting kind of soft and they are soooo yummy, straight from the organic garden delivery I get. There are some really good recipes using both of those, and of course alot of other ingredients And Bell Pepper Crackers.

No comments: