Welcome to a little glimpse into my world! I love my job of being a Mommy to eight blessings ages 14 & under who are soooo precious. And lots of fun! My youngest is now almost 2 years old, and it is my goal each day to exercise & eat as healthy as possible so I can feel alive and have FUN with my children! Join me in my journey to become more like the Proverbs 31 woman, and my celebration of this wonderful life God has given me, one day at a time!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting the photos!! I am planning on being pregnant with my 2nd child and with my son I gained 60 pounds. I don't want to gain over 30 this time.
wow what a difference in the pictures! I don't know how you do it!(the raw diet I mean) I get cravings and not to mention its so much easier to grab what everyone else is eating! Could you do a post on how you fit all this into your busy life? Maybe if I would have some practical insight I would try something similar!
Post a Comment