Friday, September 28, 2007

Week 30: Day 5 - It's Raining!!


I am enjoying the rain SO much! My DH has been dreading the Oregon rainy season, which lasts from about now through May, but I am just so tired of being hot. I see the sun come out these days and I start to feel grumpy, LOL! Go figure. I love the cozy days of fall and the crisp, clear air after it rains. The sound of rain...and the ability to just throw on more layers if I'm cold as opposed to just not being able to cool off.
I have so much going on in my head that I'm sure you'd be bored if I wrote it ALL down - I'll try to highlight as much as I can. First of all, I can't believe the energy I have today. I feel bouncy, light, and full of strength to do what I need to do. No lethargy today! I was singing, dancing, playing with the kids - doing housework and our home was filled with joy this morning. Well you know, cuz when Mama's happy, the whole house beams with happiness, LOL!

I put on some church music which always uplifts my spirits, and felt light on my feet with none of the heaviness that usually comes when I'm pregnant. I remember days in previous pregnancies where I just felt so heavy with each step I took, and that was even early in the morning when I was supposed to have more energy. So I was happy with that today - and I took on the tasks of cleaning with a light heart and it went so fast.

I have been faithfully juicing my 1oz. wheatgrass every day, as well as having my green smoothy full of the supplements & greens/fruit like I promised myself I would. I'm also experimenting with sprouts! I know they are one of the most nutritional things you can even eat on this planet because they are a living food in it's baby form, and it's like you're just inhaling those living enzymes and the nutrients work wonders. So this morning I had about 1 cup of sprouted wheat berries mixed with 1 tsp. of honey, sprinkle of cinnamon, and a handful of raisins. It was sooo good! Wheat berries are kind of sweet & crunchy when they're sprouted (this is what you plant to make wheatgrass) and last night I was even eating them alone by the handful. I felt incredible shortly after I ate that meal, though - for a couple of hours it filled me up and I felt just, plain 'ol good. =)

I'm happy to say I've been 100% for five days now, and I am going to be tested in the next couple of days. We're rehearsing for a big church event which involves the entire family and we have to be there in the morning at 8am sharp. It continues all day long but I'll be coming home to put the baby down for a nap - but still, from 8-3pm or so, I have to figure out what to eat. Meals are provided so that's nice for the rest of the family, but usually the best they have for raw is a salad....and that is only sometimes or mostly iceberg lettuce with some slivers of carrots and stuff. I'll let you know how it goes - it'll be the same for both days, only on Sunday it ends around 1:30. Wish me luck!!

Now my problem is I don't feel like putting up my costumes on Ebay - I have maybe 20 auctions that need to be listed ASAP or like, yesterday, since Halloween season is closing in on us. The money will be used to buy new clothes for me & DH since I am rapidly outgrowing my non-pregnancy things. I already have my checkout ready at Oldnavy.com with the things I want to buy. Here's a couple:

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/division.do?cid=5758
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/division.do?cid=5758

In case it brings up the same exact picture each time, what I have in my checkout is the green dress & the plum shirred babydoll top. But before I buy them, I plan to stop by Old Navy at the mall just in case they happen to have those pieces or styles in so I can try them on first. You know things never look quite the same on you as they do the models, LOL! I especially like the green dress, though, and plan to wear it to a big church all-day even we have coming up. IF I like it, that is.

I really like Old Navy for their prices compared to other Maternity stores, and also their good quality. I'll probably be able to sell the dress around Christmas time after I'm pregnant too. I don't usually keep clothes from pregnancy to pregnancy because the styles change so much, and I love getting new things during pregnancy. Also the seasons always seem to be backwards - like right now, after having a baby in May, all my larger pregnancy clothes that were favorites & I did keep, are for summer!




No comments: