Friday, September 21, 2007

Week 29: Day 5 ~ Tired but not....tired!


Last night I took all the kids to Value Village, & the post office, then we cleaned house for several hours and I made tacos for the family which took FOREVER as I had to cut everything up - tomatoes, onions, cheese, lettuce, etc. Anyway, after several hours on my feet and a long day, plus a 1 year old crying and throwing herself on the floor like every other minute as I was trying to cook the beef - it occured to me that I was tired. LOL. But it was a different kind of tired. Usually by now, at this point in pregnancy, I am physically exhausted from doing that much in one day - I would be laying on the couch with my feet up. I also usually have this sciatic nerve pain in my hips so that when I do too much, they just ache & ache and nothing really helps except for a body pillow between my knees when I lay down.

Interestingly enough - the tired I was feeling was sleepy tired! Like I needed more sleep, and I wanted to go take a nap. But my actual physical body, wasn't tired and demanding for me to go lay on the couch for a short rest. Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day!!
It's nice to feel "good and tired" instead of sick and exhausted!!