Thursday, March 03, 2011

Goals for Tomorrow

As I surveyed my far from perfect house tonight after putting the littles to bed, I decided to make a goal list for tomorrow. It helps me to put it down on paper so to speak, so I have the things fresh in my mind that need to take priority tomorrow. What better place than here? For all the world to see, lol.

Things I want to accomplish tomorrow:

1. Green smoothies only + water all day with the thought of weighing less the next morning. (it helps to keep that in mind)

2. 60 minute workout (including warmup)

3. Laundry: Load of whites start to finish, + fold/put away everything else

4. At LEAST tidy my bedroom - aaaack! Even just 5 minutes, I have to do SOMETHING in here!

5. Vacuum

6. Tidy entire house (gulp - how do the bedrooms get so messy, so fast?)

7. Sweep/Mop hardfloors (kitchen, entry, bathrooms)

8.
Make a list for grocery shopping this weekend

9. Pay bills?? Nah. I think that's trying to do a little too much.

10. Take a 45 min nap. Aaaaaaah yes! I am loving my sleep lately!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tereza said...

The nap sounds good right about now:)